Desire to Retain Contractor Agreement for Design, Planning and Budgeting:
If RJK Construction, Inc. is a good fit for the project and our services are what you are looking for, we provide you with a design agreement; A.K.A. “Desire to Retain Contractor for Design, Planning and Budgeting” Agreement, under which we work until we achieve a detailed contract. When you pay the retainer, we immediately put your project on our installation schedule. Our design services are completed in two phases:
DESIGN - PHASE ONE
- We set a time to visit your home to measure and further discuss the plan in greater detail;
- Measure and photograph the existing space.
- Check existing electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural systems.
- Consult with you to explore design options and revise working plans.
- Provide conceptual plans based on your aesthetic, functional, and investment criteria.
- Clarify minimum/maximum investment budget to delineate scope of construction.
DESIGN - PHASE ONE
- Hold an on-site walk-through with our trade partners to review approved design.
- Assist you in selecting finishes and specifying products.
- Prepare comprehensive fixed-price construction contract.
- Upon receipt of the requested construction deposit, place your project on our production schedule.
We present you with a formal Contract Proposal and if all is well, you sign it and we move into the Our Construction services are completed in two Phases:
The construction phase starts with the Pre-Construction Conference, proceeds into the actual construction and finishes on time and on budget with a beautiful new space.
We will meet once more after everything has been completed to walk thought the finished space, address any final concerns, and ask for your feedback from your experience working with us so that we can better serve our future clients.